How to check your commissions, referrals on the Affiliate Program, and more.
After you're registered on the Affiliate Program, you might want to know more details about the commission you'll be receiving. To access this information, follow these steps:
- First of all, log into your Fastcard account.
- Ready? Now click on the Resources button and look for the Affiliate section.
3. After clicking the Affiliate section, you'll be directed to the Dashboard.
4. Look at the top hud and click on the Commission section.
That's it. You'll be able to check all the necessary details on your earnings.
Besides checking your commissions, you can also take a look at how many people are considered your referrals after creating their Fastcard account and getting a paid plan via your Affiliate link.
Interested? It's similar to the steps mentioned above. Check the following:
- Again, you must be logged on to your Fastcard account.
- Click the Resources button and go to the Affiliate section.
- Now that you are on the Dashboard look at the top hud.
- Click on the Referral section.
Now you can check more information about referred users.
Note 1: After clicking on the Affiliate section, you might be asked to log into your Fastcard account again before getting into the Dashboard of the Affiliate section. Note 2: When being on the Dashboard, you'll be able to check the number of visitors you've had.
Changing your link
If you feel like editing your Affiliate link after being registered, it's possible. This may be helpful for you to make your link a little bit more attractive and easier to remember. Here's the step-by-step:
- Get into your Fastcard account.
- Click on the Resources button and look for the Affiliate section.
- Now that you're on the Dashboard click on the Edit link.
- Add that catchy idea you had for the link.
- That is not all. Now you have to copy that new link.
- Go to the Account section and on your Fastcard board.
- On the affiliate section, paste the link to add it to your Fastcards.
We hope you find these details helpful.