After signing in for the first time, there are two ways of creating your Fastcard.
Click on the + New card button at the top right corner of the page
Click on the Start Now button at the end of the page.
Start designing your Fastcard following these simple steps.
Pick a Title; this will be shown at the top of the card.
Pick a Subtitle to give your customers some extra information. (We recommend a max. of 15 characters)
3. Upload an image (jpg, png) or add a video using a youtube link
4. Customize your share text to invite your customers to share your card
Now, time to add actions (Go to links)!
1. Click on the Open links panel button, and choose an action.
2. Add your Link title, subtitle (optional), call-to-action button text, and the link to where you will like to take your customers when selecting that action. You can add as many links as you want. We recommend 4 min. 6 max
3. If you're using a blank link from the general section of the Links panel, you will have to change the icon to be able to save your Fastcard. Upload your own or choose one from our icon gallery.
Once you have selected all your ‘actions’ it’s time to tune up your Fastcard!
1. Go to the ‘Themes’ option and choose a background color and a background image for the desktop version.
NOTE: If you choose a background color but not a background image, your desktop version will have the background color that you chose.
After saving a pop-up will come up with options to share your Fastcard, copy your link, view your Fastcard live or go to your Dashboard.
*We will provide you with a URL that you can customize if you'd like, it is not mandatory.
Important Note: A URL name can only be used once.